UPDATE, 22 October 2008

David and Chiva are taking a break from the Tour de Dog but are sure to plan another ride in the near future. A sincere thank you to all of you who helped David and Chiva in countless ways. The Tour de Dog would not be possible without your support. THANK YOU!

View a Photo Documentary of Tour de Dog by Jason Houge

Tour de Dog is past states: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ontario, and New York.


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Update

Chiva and I are gathering needed gear and conditioning ourselves in preparation for the trek. We plan to leave Seattle in early March when it is a little warmer. Please let me know if you are interested in meeting up during the West Coast leg.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a huge undertaking. We will be sad to see Chiva and Dave leave Seattle. More so Chiva, but Dave is okay too. Good luck you two!

Anonymous said...

hey my teacher mr.sylvester told the class 2 look up this site.... it seems cool...will u guys be stoping off in delaware?

Chiva and David Sylvester said...

Thanks for checking the site out...glad you think it is cool. We will definitely be stopping in Delaware (my home state). Hopefully we can present in Mr. Sylvester's class.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all of David and Chiva's friends who have encouraged them in their vision! And if you have not visited a Seattle dog park, you are missing out!

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful trek! I look forward to keeping up with your blog. I'm a friend of Pam of Heather Kirby. Please know that when you pass through Austin (home of many excellent dog parks!) that you have a free place to stay. I recommend that you try to hit Austin when it is NOT summer, but there are spring fed waters to cool off in if it must be summertime:) Connie

Tiff :o) said...

WOW, WHAT A NEAT THING TO DO!!!! I'm so jealous. I've just started working my dogs on running and getting them ready for hikes. What an inspiration! Someday, maybe I can do something like this as well.