UPDATE, 22 October 2008

David and Chiva are taking a break from the Tour de Dog but are sure to plan another ride in the near future. A sincere thank you to all of you who helped David and Chiva in countless ways. The Tour de Dog would not be possible without your support. THANK YOU!

View a Photo Documentary of Tour de Dog by Jason Houge

Tour de Dog is past states: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ontario, and New York.


Thursday, August 7, 2008

Passport Here---Bring on the Great Lakes!


With only a couple days of rest from Casper, Wyoming, to Chicago, Illinois, Chiva and I have enjoyed a complete week off. I have had my passport mailed to me because I am planning to enter Ontario, Canada. Now it is time for the Tour de Dog to explore the Great Lakes.

Before I head to Milwaukee, I would like to give a big shout out to my new great friend, Jerry Nitz. Jerry opened up his home to Chiva and me and has showed us all over Chicago. He also is quite the cook. We have enjoyed sharing our life stories and plan to bike with each other in the near future. Thanks again Jerry--I hope to see you again soon!

A passport...don't start a bike tour without it!

No comments: